Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cooroy Fusion Market 2012

This was us setting up bright and early at the Cooroy Fusion Festival. I set up shop with Carly from Beach By Carly. We were there for a fun day with no expectations but to enjoy ourselves and let people see our wares that we love and put our love into making for others to enjoy.
I think for me being the day before Mother's Day boosted my sales. I am so happy to think how many Mum's were given a lovely Noosa Melting Moments gift. There was a range of gift packs, which didn't last long! Soy Wax Candles, lots of Reed Diffusers & 4 packs of melts that went to new homes.

It was a fun day of getting to know customers, selling my beautiful products, live music, great food and beautiful weather. I look forward to next years festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment