Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Product

Yesterday I became all creative again. It was a lot of fun and reminded me why I started this business in the first place. As my computer seems to over take the to do list. As much as I love spreading the news and meeting new business contacts a long the way, my true passion is creating all things for the home that smell beautiful! My first attempt of my new product was not an absolute success but have preformed some perfecting measures bright and early this morning. I will keep you posted on how it's going. Sometimes people think what we do is easy and others admire us for our skills. I always remember the hard work behind our products, the research, the trials, the packaging, the millions of hours behind the scenes to bring a wonderful product to our customers and add smiles to their lives! So here's to a happy day creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment